- Overtake other vehicles only on the left?
- Avoid blocking passing lanes?
- Yield to faster traffic by moving to the right?
- Keep to the right as much as possible on narrow streets and at intersections?
- Maintain appropriate distance when following other motorists, bicyclists, motorcyclists, etc.?
- Provide appropriate distance when cutting in after passing vehicles?
- Use headlights in cloudy, rainy, and other low light conditions?
- Yield to pedestrians?
- Come to a complete stop at stop signs, before right turn on red, etc.?
- Stop for red traffic lights?
- Approach intersections and pedestrians at slow speeds to show your intention and ability to stop?
- Follow right-of-way rules at four-way stops?
- Drive below posted speed limits when conditions warrant?
- Drive at slower speeds in construction zones?
- Maintain speeds appropriate for conditions?
- Use vehicle turn signals for all turns and lane changes?
- Make eye contact and signal intentions where needed?
- Acknowledge intentions of others?
- Use your horn sparingly around pedestrians, at night, around hospitals, etc.?
- Avoid unnecessary use of highbeam headlights?
- Yield and move to the right for emergency vehicles?
- Refrain from flashing headlights to signal a desire to pass?
- Drive trucks at posted speeds, in the proper lanes, using non-aggressive lane changing?
- Make slow, deliberate U-turns?
- Maintain proper speeds around roadway crashes?
- Avoid returning inappropriate gestures?
- Avoid challenging other drivers?
- Try to get out of the way of aggressive drivers?
- Refrain from momentarily using High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes to pass vehicles?
- Focus on driving and avoid distracting activities (e.g., smoking, use of a car telephone, reading, shaving)?
- Avoid driving when drowsy?
- Avoid blocking the right-hand turn lane?
- Avoid taking more than one parking space?
- Avoid parking in a disabled space (if you are not disabled)?
- Avoid letting your door hit the car parked next to you?
- Avoid stopping in the road to talk with a pedestrian or other driver?
- Avoid inflicting loud music on neighboring cars?
Number of "No" Answers
How You Rate as a Driver